CAREERS AT THE YARD
The Yard is looking for passionate and positive individuals to join our driven family. Do allow up to 5 working days to get back to you. Only shortlisted applicants will receive a reply. Thank you for your interest.
Recreational Gymnastics (3-16 yrs)
- To develop as a Recreational gymnastics coach at the Yard.
- To assist in the administration of the recreational programme
- To deliver high-quality, progressive coaching sessions appropriate to age and ability of group under the direction of the Recreation Programs Manager
- Ensure the safety of all participants, other coaches and your own within sessions, reporting all accident and incidents in accordance with The Yard’s procedures and codes of practice.
- Adhere at all times to, Safeguarding, Equality and Health & Safety practices.
- Attend all coaching clinics to assist in coaching development.
- Operate and maintain effective communication channels with all relevant staff, parents and participants.
- Working with the Senior Recreational coach assist in the development of the delivery, structure and scheduling of all recreational programs providing assistance as required.
- Assist in the development of lesson plans
- Learn to assist in the maintenance of the equipment in the Gym
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance
- Be punctual and have a positive attitude to attendance
- Maintain a high standard of conduct and behaviour that is sensitive to the client base especially in the dealings with the children
- Facility maintenance assistance in the presentation of the Gym
- Team player, working with all members of the Dempsey staff
- Complete the Review and Development exercise and undertake identified development opportunities on an annual basis
- Respect confidentiality at all times
- Complete ad hoc tasks to be agreed with the Management team
- To assist with cover in both Gymnasts, Trampoline and Freestyle programmes if required
- Undertake any other duties within the overall purpose and scope of the roles as may be required by the Director of Coaching