The Yard’s Liability Waiver
Participant agreement, indemnification, assumption of risk, and release of liability:
In consideration of the services of People In Motion Pte. Ltd., together with all agents, owners, managers, successors, affiliates, sponsors, landlords, partners, investors, participants, volunteers, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on behalf of the previously named company, collectively referred to as The Yard, I hereby agree to release, indemnify, and discharge , on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, my wards, assigns, personal representatives and estate as follows:
- Assumption and Acknowledgment of All Risks
- By agreeing to the terms and conditions of The Yard, either through purchase of classes, membership or by completing the liability waiver form below, you agree that, on my own behalf, and on the behalf of the listed participants under the age of 18 (“minors”), as their parent, legal guardian or custodian, knowingly, voluntarily, and freely accept and assume any and all risks, both known and unknown, of injuries or other loss or damage that may be suffered while on The Yard premises, however caused, even if caused in whole or in part by the action, inaction or negligence of The Yard. You represent that you have full authority as parent or legal guardian of the listed minors.
- You agree that you understand that risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity and expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks voluntarily existing in these activities. Such risks include, but are not limited to, cuts and bruises, falls, broken bones, injuries to wrists, arms, legs, ankles, backs, heads and necks, injuries from flips or contact with other participants, spinal injuries and/or death, and which may occur as a result of use or misuse of the facility in any way by anyone, use of equipment that malfunctions or breaks, and/or improper maintenance of the facility, grounds, or equipment. Further, you agree to have explained these risks to the listed minors. You certify that you and/or the listed minors are in good physical condition for the activities in which you and/or they will be participating and certify that you and/or they do not have any medical condition that may preclude you and/or them from safely participating.
- Waiver of All Claims
- You agree, on my own behalf, and on the behalf of the listed minors, expressly waive any and all claims, suits or demands for personal injury, property damage or other loss against The Yard, including but not limited to any and all negligence, negligent supervision and/or negligent instruction, faulty equipment, or the activities of others. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this waiver is intended to be a complete release of The Yard for any and all responsibility for personal injuries, property damage or loss, or death sustained by me or any of the listed minors on The Yard property, whether arising out of or resulting from my or their participation in activities, use of trampolines or other equipment, parking lots, premises and facilities. This release applies forever, for any date in the future including today’s date, that I or the listed minors may visit the The Yard facility, and is further binding on the heirs, representatives and estates of the undersigned and minors.
- You expressly and voluntarily agree to waive, release, acquit and forever discharge The Yard and agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless The Yard from and against all claims, damages, injuries, expenses, or death arising out of or resulting from administering of or failing to administer medical assistance to me or any of the listed minors. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage that I may cause or suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I grant The Yard the right to request emergency medical services for me and/or the listed minors in the event The Yard deem a situation medically necessary and I agree to cover any and all associated expenses.
- You agree, for yourself and for the listed minors as their parent, legal guardian or legally authorized custodian, have carefully read this agreement, fully understand its terms, and sign it freely and voluntarily. You understand that you have given up substantial rights by signing it, and agree to be bound by its terms for yourself and on behalf of the listed minors. If any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable by Singapore law, the remaining portion shall remain in full force and effect.
- Information provided will strictly not be shared to third parties for marketing or other such gain. It is solely to establish proof of consent to the terms of this waiver.
- Child Behaviour
- Children, while under full supervision of The Yard, are expected to comply with all of The Yard club rules and regulations.
- The Yard reserves the right, during any class or camp, to send any attendee home, if in the opinion of The Yard Management the child is in conflict with the general well-being of the class, camp or other attendees of The Yard, orsaid rules and regulations, through his or her negligence.
- In this case, all travel costs would be the responsibility of the attendee, parent or guardian and no refund of fees will be considered.
- It is the expectation that all registered attendees of classes and camps that are minors are able to interact in groups, be without their parents for and extended period of time and are potty trained. For all of The Yard classes and camps that are for children unaccompanied by parents/guardians, parents or guardians are required to promptly drop-off at the beginning of class and pick-up at the end. Parents or guardians may be charge additional fees should this condition not be reasonably adhered to.
- To promote the well-being and safety of gymnasts, coaches and all other persons, any non-participating persons are to wait outside the gymnastics facility during class/training times.The Yard Management reserves the right to exclude any attendees who do not meet these developmental prerequisites. No refund will be made for any remaining days booked, any costs associated with the exclusion, including transport home, will be the attendees or parent/guardian’s responsibility.
- Should you need any clarification on any points within these terms and condition please contact the team at email@example.com.